Woodstock School Mussoorie: Admission 2020-2021, Fee Structure, Address, Phone Number
Schools in Mussoorie
City name: Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
Founded in: 1854
Affiliated to: NA
Category: Hosteller/Boarding School (Residential)
A Brief Introduction on Woodstock School Mussoorie
Woodstock School of Mussoorie was founded in 1854. Woodstock School Mussoorie is a leading institute of Mussoorie, Dehradun. School provides good education to students. School has a good climate and students get good knowledge by their knowledgeable and experiences faculties. It is placed in Himalaya’s first range and campus is bounded by forest area. It is a well known boarding school of Mussoorie. It is international and co-educational school located at Landour, a hill station.
Woodstock School Mussoorie Admission 2020-2021
Generally Woodstock School academic year session is from August to June. Vacation session is mid December to early February. Send a duly filled application form attach with the relevant documents to via email/courier/registered post to Woodstock School Admissions Office. Application fee is US$150 or Rs 10,750.This fee is non refundable and send to Woodstock School Admissions Office.
After Receiving the application, students will get email and notification about admission either he will get admission in Woodstock or not. If he got notification about to get admission .Students should a set a date of admission followed by interview for those who residing in South East Asia. Those students who are not residing in South East Asia they will give interview via skype/telephone and may waived admission test.
Woodstock School Mussoorie Application Form
The application form for Woodstock School Mussoorie will be available at its official website. Please read the following terms & conditions for admission:
- Please complete your application and pay the non-refundable application fee of US$150 or Rs 10,750. You can also pay the fee online.
- Suppose you already have a ward enrolled at Woodstock, or one has recently graduated from Woodstock then you don’t need to create a separate profile for your new prospective students. The school encourages you to login to your old account. If you are unable to recall your login credentials then you may connect school at Admissions@woodstock.ac.in.
- Your application will be reviewed by the school and you’ll receive an email informing whether or not your ward will be invited for interview and testing.
- If your ward is shortlisted for interview and testing then the school will arrange a time and date for a visit. At this time, a tour of the school and the residences would be provided. Students residing outside of South East Asia, the interview and the test will be conducted via Skype.
- Upon completion of the admission test and interview, the Admissions Committee will go through the completed application and reach one of the following decisions:
- An offer of conditional acceptance
- A letter declining admission
- The addition of the applicant to a waiting pool. Applicants placed in the waiting pool will receive a final decision by the end of the Spring semester.
Woodstock School Mussoorie Fee Structure
Fees are set annually. It includes an annual fee, an establishment fee and a security deposit. The annual fees include tuition, textbooks, notebooks, boarding and lodging, basic laundry, Internet and email facilities, class field trips and most social activities.
Fees for 2019-2020 Academic Year
|Grade 6||15,90,000 INR|
|Grade 7||15,90,000 INR|
|Grade 8||15,90,000 INR|
|Grade 9||16,46,000 INR|
|Grade 10||16,46,000 INR|
|Grade 11||17,65,000 INR|
|Grade 12||17,65,000 INR|
In addition to the fees listed above, the following one time fees are applicable.
The Establishment Fee is 4,00,000 INR (non-refundable)
The Security Deposit is 2,00,000 INR (refundable)
Contact details of Woodstock School Mussoorie /Phone Number/Email Details/Admission Enquiry Helpline Number
Contact Address:Woodstock School Mussoorie (Tehri Road :- 248179) Uttarakhand
Phone Number: +91-0135-661-5000
Contact Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org